Thursday, October 1, 2009

It Begins: Here's my side


My fiancee has a lot of fun blogging -- do I feel left out in the cold? Yes I do. She has many blogging friends who go by such names as Nautical By Nature, Blue Eyed Bride and Running In High Heels. We refer to these bloggers by their blogging names at our dinner table, I was given up to the minute updates of the birth of Blue eyed brides new baby (who has a cute cinnamon twist hair). On Top of these amazing Blooooging friends our wedding is being discussed and commented on almost everyday. Do I mind it? Of course not. I sometimes comment on her blog myself. I don't mind the whole blogging process, I sometimes mind the pictures that have to be retaken because "they're going to be placed on the blog." But thats the only real inconvience. But I thought the Blue eyed Brides of the world -- we love your baby -- may want to hear from the fiancee named M. Well here's your chance. Can I promise you that my blog will mirror my Dear A's blog, of course not, flowers aren't my top priority. But if you can comb through the University of Tennessee Football entries and skim through my frustrations with learning about random international fianance regulations, then occassionally you'll hear what I think of the flowers and chair covers. Although you're more likely to find out what I think of the Cake ... and I don't know about the peach!


A's M.


You'll need to reference positivelypreppyinpink.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog! Now we can both update each night!!! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete